Boost your students’ achievement with this Australian Money Bump It Up Wall for grades P-3. You will be able to choose money ‘I can’ statements to suit your students and help guide them to the next level.
Your students will be able to see the knowledge and understanding that they need to boost their learning. Every ‘I can’ statement is visual, helping young learners to understand what they need to know and do to improve.
This display includes:
- ‘I can’ statements aligned with the Australian Curriculum – text and images for young learners. The statements cover years P/K-3.
- Money-themed ‘Bump It Up’ banner.
- Money-themed bulletin board border to make your display pop! There are four pieces to one page.
- Leveled headings (enough for six ability levels)
- A ready-to-print (and editable) Learning Intention poster, so that you can personalise the wall to suit your students.
Your students will love seeing where they sit on the Bump It Up Wall and identifying what they need to do to ‘bump up’ to the next level. They will be able to refer to the wall as they complete learning activities, set learning goals, and aim high in their learning.
Prepping this display is easy: Print the banner, leveled posters, Learning Intention, and border; then choose the ‘I can statements’ that will form the basis of your different levels. For example, choose what your C, B and A levels will look like, using your marking rubric as a guide. Then display the ‘I can’ statements under the levels that they represent.
You can find more information on setting up your Bump It Up Walls and Learning Walls on Teachietings.com.
“What is most important is that teaching is visible to the learner and that learning is visible to the teacher” – John Hattie
Copyright © TeachieTings
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.