Easter Egg Hunt – around the room scavenger hunt
Are you looking for a cute Easter activity that includes some Maths suitable for early prep/foundation?
This activity is for you!
How does it worK?
- Print each poster of the resource and display around your classroom. Provide each child with a recording sheet and a basket template.
- Begin at the START HERE poster; answer the maths question; record answer on the recording sheet; find the answer at the top of the next poster; look for hidden Easter eggs (hidden on the posters!) along the way!
- When finished, check answers and see how many eggs everyone found.
- Use the bonus basket template to draw the number of eggs found and decorate the basket.
- 10 question hunt
- recording sheet
- answer sheet
- three different basket templates
- The Maths questions are early Prep/Foundation, ‘numbers to 10’ style questions; .
- Run this activity as a whole class – posters around the room and display the PDF electronically completing the questions together; or run as a small group rotation.
You may like to incorporate real eggs into your hunt!