Make reviewing Australian Curriculum Year 2 Maths fun with these engaging review and warm-up activities! This GROWING BUNDLE will include a year (200 days!) of daily maths practise slides perfect for reviewing the concepts covered in Year Two maths.
Each set covers grade 2 number, algebra, measurement, space, statistics, and probability, and each day is a mix of grade 2 computation practise and other skills.
Super easy to set up and use, these slides are perfect for daily practise and revision, maths warm-ups, maths groups or substitute days, too!
Here’s what you’ll get in this GROWING BUNDLE:
- Set 3 of 50 daily maths slides (TEN WEEKS!) – full colour and ready to use – no entering your own numbers, just display and go!
- This set is suitable for Term 3.
- Tips on how to implement these in your classroom.
- BONUS EDITABLE SLIDES – exclusively included in this bundle are bonus editable slides for each 50-slide set! What is editable? You can change the questions and all numerals to better suit your class What is not editable? The heading and day number text; the layout; clipart images are flattened and cannot be moved (can be covered with an inserted shape if desired).
Additional sets are to be added in the following order:
- Set 4 – August
- Set 1 – October
- Set 2 – January
Your students will love the easy format and predictability of your new maths warm-up/ review routine. Each day begins with number and place value, reinforcing the basics and then moving into the application of those concepts and other strands of maths.
You will cover the concepts covered in the Year Two Australian Maths Curriculum including:
- Number and Algebra – odd & even numbers, recognise, represent and order numbers to 1000, apply place value, recall multiplication facts up to x2 and related division facts, recognising fractions (quarters, halves, eighths), solve money problems and calculation of change, solve word problems involving multiplication and division, find unknown quantities
- Measurement and Space – They tell time to the quarter-hour and use a calendar to identify the date and the months included in seasons. 2D & 3D shapes. Explore units of measurement.
- Statistics and Probability – describe everyday events and their likelihood of occurring, interpreting data representations and using data to answer questions
This growing bundle currently includes SET THREE. THREE additional sets will be added for a total of 200 daily slides.