This A-Z handwriting book in NSW Print, covers each letter of the alphabet on a separate page.
Each page includes:
- A large letter that has different images, each representing the initial sound of the letter
- Upper case letters to trace
- Lower case letters to trace
- Words to trace (representing the images shown in the large letter)
- Some words are written with capital letters, some without, for a range of practise.
You can print this book in its entirety or print individual pages as needed.