Make goal-setting easy with these goal slips for students. You will save time writing feedback with these easy to prep and use pre-written writing goals.
This resource will help you to:
- Easily assign a range of writing, reading and comprehension goals from K-6.
- Track goals. Use the three icons under the goal to record goal achievement.
- Quickly give effective feedback. Simply print, cut out, and store.
- Goals are written in child-friendly language.
- Print in batches and use regularly to give student feedback, send home to communicate with parents, use as desk-toppers or display on bump it up walls.
Here’s what is included:
Writing, Reading and Comprehension Goal Slips
✔Over 300 pages of goals (six to a page)
✔Each goal begins with “My WRITING/READING/COMPREHENSION GOAL is to”
✔Each slip includes three icons to colour in when skill is demonstrated
✔This resource is useful in ANY classroom, and is also aligned with Australian Literacy Continuum – Clusters 1-12
This resource would work for grades Prep/Foundation-5!
(Cluster 12 =Year 6)
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
✿ give student feedback
✿ send home to communicate with parents
✿ use as desk toppers
✿ display on bump it up walls
✿ focus for small group work
✿ feedback for end of unit assessments
✿ homework focus
✿ goal setting