Practise working with number ad place value with these number and place value warm-up slides suitable for a mathematics gallery walk, maths warm-up or rotation activity centre.
There are fifteen slides, which you can reuse by adding your own numerals.
- Skip counting sequences on hundreds board
- Identifying and continuing number patterns
- Increasing and decreasing patterns in 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s
- Number patterns/rules, numbers up to three digits
- More than, less than
- Representing MABs as numbers
- Matching number words with numerals
- Pre and post test
- Warm ups (to edit numerals: add your own text boxes formatted with white background)
- Numeracy centre activities
- Printed gallery walk: print slides and place activities on wall around classroom.