Reinforce multiplication and division while celebrating Halloween with these fun Halloween Multiplication Task Cards. You’ll get 24 task cards, a recording sheet, and an answer sheet, so students can complete this fun activity independently!
Your students will love the (not so) spooky theme as they recall their 2, 3, 5 & 10 multiplication facts and related division facts.
You will get:
- 24 task cards (clip style with three potential answers – only one is correct!)
- recording sheet
- answer sheet for self- checking. You could also place a dot on the reverse of the card to indicate the correct answer.
Year 3 Multiplication and Division.
- Recall multiplication facts of 2, 3, 5 & 10 and their related division facts
- Represent and solve problems
- Arrays, groups of, sharing, number sentences, word problems for multiplication and division.