Make teaching science fun with this engaging read-and-respond text. This set includes an informative text exploring Year 5 Science – States of Matter. Quick and easy setup plus clear student directions make these printables perfect for centers or substitute days, too!
Lead your students to discover concepts of States of Matter by reading the text and then answering short answer comprehension questions, and then further develop students’ thinking with open-ended questions.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- One informative text about States of Matter
- Short answer questions
- Open-ended questions
- 3 ready-to-print pages
You could use this resource to:
- Annotate for main ideas
- Write summaries
- Identify topic vocabulary
- Display text on learning walls
- Highlight language features and text structure
- Demonstrate if students have understood the topic
- Develop students’ further thinking and ideas about a topic
Your students will love learning about States of Matter and prep is quick and easy… Just print the student pages, and you’re ready for a fun and engaging class!
Aligned with the Australian Curriculum for Science V9.