Celebrate EASTER in your classroom with these fun Easter activities! This pack includes 56 no-prep Easter craft and Easter writing printables so your students can celebrate while learning! Your students will keep practicing their narratives, information texts, friendly letters, and more with these cute Easter-themed pages, ready to print and use!
Your students will love swapping their regular writing for some Easter fun. There is also a word search, egg decorating, Easter egg crown, easter cards, and more! You’ll be able to keep students learning with the writing activities and then switch to fun Easter activities as a reward.
Easter activities includes:
- Narrative graphic organizer – includes narrative elements
- Easter Bunny adjective activity – practice descriptive writing
- Easter Bunny Wanted poster – a super-fun activity to practice descriptive writing
- Narrative planning sheets
- Narrative writing papers (with character toppers)
- Large Easter bunny topper and writing paper to create larger display
- ‘In my Easter Basket’ – students describe what they would like the Easter bunny to leave them in their basket
- If I were the Easter Bunny writing prompt
- The day the Easter Bunny forgot our house
- The day the Easter Bunny was sick
- The Easter Bunny ate all the eggs!
- How to trap the Easter Bunny – a procedural template
- How to make an Easter Bonnet –
- How to dye eggs – sorting activity. Put the instructions in order.
- My Easter recipe – students can write their own Easter recipe – real or imaginary!
- Design an Easter basket – traditional Easter fun!
- Easter recount interactive notebook activity – use the flaps as a scaffold and write a recount.
- Easter recount graphic organizer
- Opinion (persuasive) writing planner
- Carrots or chocolate eggs? Decisions, decisions!
- Bunny or Bilby? An Aussie choice.
- Easter or Christmas Which one is your fave?
- All About Rabbits – practice informational writing
- All About Chickens
- Friendly Letter example – color example of a friendly letter
- Friendly letter interactive notebook activity – template so students can write a friendly letter using the scaffold.
- Friendly letter writing papers
- Journal Writing Prompts – eight to a page. Great for fast finishers!
- Easter Eggs to decorate – large plain easter eggs for students to decorate
- Acrostic poem template
- Happy Easter Cards – send a card to a friend!
- Easter Word Find – a classic Easter Activity
- Word Jumble
- Easter Egg crown – for the Easter bonnet parade!
- Baskets to color and decorate
- Easter Coloring pages
You may also like: