Number of the Day Digital Powerpoint and Google Slides!
Warm-up slides are a game-changer for the classroom – online or at school.
- warm-up students’ brains and get them thinking mathematically
- become part of your and your students’ daily routine
- are a time-saver for teachers. Need extra time in the morning to mark the roll or reply to a parent email? A warm-up slide is the answer!
- used as morning slides, they help to set the tone for the day.
This resource includes:
- Four PowerPoint slideshows (one each of 2, 3, 4, & 5 digit numbers). You can follow them sequentially, or use them to differentiate (lower group completes 2-digit numbers, for instance).
- Each slideshow includes ten weeks of slides: a slide for each day of the week (Monday-Friday) – 50 slides in total.
- Google Slides include text boxes and some MAB manipulatives (3 digit numbers).
- PDF with Google links and instructions
How to use:
- Use with projector or whiteboard as a whole-class activity/warm-up
- Morning slides as students enter the classroom
- Share using SeeSaw
- Make a copy to share with students using Google Drive or Classroom