Explore feature articles with this original persuasive feature article that includes reading comprehension and success criteria checklist. Use for learning activities and displays!
Pique your students’ interest with this interesting feature article, It’s time to consider life on the Moon. Students will love exploring this idea, reading the arguments and commentary, and will be learning about the text and language features of a persuasive feature article.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- It’s time to consider life on the Moon persuasive feature article. Please note the people and organisations within the article are fictitious.
- Matching reading comprehension with multiple choice and short answers – in two sections for easy administering.
- Matching success criteria.
- Answer keys for reading comprehension – perfect for a substitute activity.
You can use this resource as a teaching and learning activity:
- Close reading
- Deconstruction of text
- Text and language feature identification
- Reading comprehension
You can also use it as a display:
- Learning Walls
- Bump It Up Walls
The checklist can be used as annotations of the feature article, and can also be used as a student checklist!
You may also like:
Copyright © Teachie Tings
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.