Bump Up’ your teaching and learning with this bright and cheerful Bump It Up Wall display. Suitable for all ages, including secondary students, this display is simple and not too cutesy!
Your students will love a bump it up wall in their classroom. Bump it up walls help students to be active learners through visual examples (also called visual rubrics) displayed in the classroom and annotated with success criteria statements.
This resource includes:
- Two banners: “Bright Learners” and “Bump It Up!”
- Headers in four levels of achievement (Level 1 etc, Tier 1 etc, and themed names
- Student name tags (use student numbers of drawings if you wish to keep names anonymous)
- Success criteria labels in four levels to match headers – annotate each level.
- PDF and PowerPoint versions of success criteria labels and names – add your own text boxes in your own fonts before printing.
Your students will love the clarity they have when learning expectations are made clear with a bump it up wall. They’ll be out of their seats, referring to the bump it up wall, improving their work and soaring in their achievements!
Prep is quick and easy… Just print your chosen banner, your headers and success criteria labels, and you’re ready to create an engaging display. Add writing samples to create a bump it up wall for writing, or any other subject! Its also the perfect bump it up wall for secondary students.