Are you looking for Year 4 Maths slides perfect for morning work or a daily review? You’ll love these engaging review activities covering Grade 4 Australian mathematics! This year-long BUNDLE includes 200 days of maths practise slides and can be used to help review concepts already taught, and fill knowledge gaps.
Each set covers grade 4 number, algebra, measurement, space, statistics, and probability, and each day is a mix of grade 4 computation practise and other skills.
Super easy to set up and use, these slides are perfect for daily practise and revision, maths warm-ups, maths groups or substitute days, too!
Here’s what you’ll get in this Year 4 Maths BUNDLE:
- Set 1 , Set 2, Set 3 & SET 4 of 50 daily maths slides (FORTY WEEKS!) – full colour and ready to use – no entering your own numbers, just display and go!
- These sets are suitable for Term 1 – Term 4.
- Tips on how to implement these in your classroom.
- BONUS EDITABLE SLIDES – exclusively included in this bundle are bonus editable slides for each 50-slide set! What is editable? You can change the questions and all numerals to better suit your class What is not editable? The heading and day number text; the layout; clipart images are flattened and cannot be moved (can be covered with an inserted shape if desired).
Your students will love the easy format and predictability of your new maths warm-up/ review routine. Each day begins with number and place value, reinforcing the basics and then moving into the application of those concepts and other strands of maths.
You will cover the concepts covered in the Year Four Australian Maths Curriculum including:
- Number and Algebra – odd & even numbers, recognise, represent and order numbers to tens of thousands, apply place value, recall multiplication facts up to 10 x 10 and related division facts, develop efficient written and mental strategies, ordering fractions, identifying equivalent fractions, solve money problems and calculation of change, solve word problems involving multiplication and division, find unknown quantities
- Measurement and Space – Use scaled instruments, convert between units of time and length, use am and pm notation and solve simple time problems, create symmetrical pictures and shapes, identify angles
- Statistics and Probability – describe everyday events and their likelihood of occurring, interpreting data representations and using data to answer questions