Make teaching science fun with this engaging read-and-respond text. This set includes an informative text exploring Year 3 Science – Soils, and Rocks and Minerals. Quick and easy setup plus clear student directions make these printables perfect for centers or substitute days, too!
Lead your students to discover concepts of Soils, and Rocks and Minerals by reading the text and then answering short answer comprehension questions, and then further develop students’ thinking with open-ended questions.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- One informative text about Soils, and Rocks and Minerals
- Short answer questions
- Open-ended questions
- 3 ready-to-print pages
You could use this resource to:
- Annotate for main ideas
- Write summaries
- Identify topic vocabulary
- Display text on learning walls
- Hight language features and text structure
- Demonstrate if students have understood the topic
- Develop students’ further thinking and ideas about a topic
Your students will love learning about Soils, and Rocks and Minerals sand prep is quick and easy… Just print the student pages, and you’re ready for a fun and engaging class!
Aligned with the Australian Curriculum for Science V9.