This handy fairy tale writing template flipbook uses just one piece of paper and covers the important elements of fairy tale writing. Print on one double-sided piece of paper (or two pieces glued together) and create a handy flipbook that your students can refer back to when writing fairy tales again and again!
Your students will get excited about fairy tales with this cute flipbook that covers fairy tale structure, characters, settings, five sentence fairy tales and more!
Fairy tale writing template flipbook covers:
- Different openings for fairy tales
- Describing characters and settings
- Fairy tale elements, language features and text structure
- Five Sentence Fairy Tale planning – Opening, orientation, complication, solution, resolution.
You can use it:
- In writing centers
- As an interactive element for your fairy tale working/learning wall
- As a differentiation tool for students who have trouble transferring from the board or classroom walls
- Individually – just one sheet of paper per student!
Easy for students to construct and small enough to keep in the front of any notebook.