reate cute student name displays using these Christmas tree name craft templates!
They are a festive craft option that look great printed in black and white, and then decorated; or printed on colored paper.
You have the option of creating Christmas trees with student names, or a more simple low-prep/low-paper design with the words ‘JOY’ or ‘JOLLY’
This resource includes:
- Instructions for printing and constructing.
- Simple tree template (3 parts) + decorated tree parts
- Alphabet letters with easy-to-cut dotted outline and page of high frequency letters to keep printing to a minimum.
- Low-prep/low-paper option that spells ‘JOY’ or ‘JOLLY’. For example, for a class of 30 students, you would need 15 pages to print the trees, and an additional 3 pages to print the letters (JOY and JOLLY have their own pages). 18 pages in total for this craft!
- For student name trees, a link is included where you can find out the letter frequency of your student names to calculate how many of each page you need. The names are more time-consuming to prep, and take more paper.
You are only limited by your imagination – with a full suite of letters you could create displays for student names, high-frequency words, word gamily groups etc.