Student checklists are an essential part of your teaching toolkit. These Geography student checklists are taken from the Australian Curriculum Version 9 Elaborations, and cover the core skills and knowledge that students need to demonstrate address the HASS- Geography Achievement Standards and Content Descriptors.
These checklists are written as ‘I can’ statements/success criteria and help both you and your students have clarity as you work towards summative assessment.
- Clear scaffold for teacher, self and peer feedback.
- Visual tool to help students identify what they need to know and do to succeed.
- Part of an effective formative assessment/feedback loop.
- An interactive element to add to learning walls and Bump It Up Walls.
- Glue into workbooks and highlight success criteria as they are met.
You will get:
- HASS – Geography Student Checklists for Foundation – Year 6