Are you looking for fresh opinion writing activities and lessons that are fun, engaging, and no-prep? This huge 200+ slide resource is packed full of sequenced persuasive writing activities covering persuasive structure, and the language features of persuasive texts.
You’ll also save time with our 25-lesson teaching sequence, hyperlinked menu, and guided writing slides to help students through every step of their persuasive writing.
Topics covered in persuasive writing (also known as opinion writing): forming opinions, supporting with evidence, counter-arguments, persuasive structure, language features of persuasive texts and more!
Your students will love the different opinion writing activities included. These slides even include learning intentions, success criteria checklists, and step-by-step guided writing slides to help students boost their opinion writing!
You will get:
- 205 colourful and engaging persuasive writing slides in PowerPoint and Google (PDF link included) – see the contents below!
- Hyperlinked menu so you can find concepts easily
- 25-lesson opinion writing teaching sequence with hyperlinks to suggested slides
- Student checklists at different levels
- Step-by-step writing slides – scaffold your students with these guided writing slides.
Your students will love the simplicity of the structured persuasive writing lesson slides and see real improvement in their persuasive writing. You will love having everything in one place!
Prep is super easy – check the contents to pick and choose opinion writing activities you’d like to use, rearrange slides if needed, and duplicate the blank templates to add in your own examples.