Are your students learning the difference between fiction and nonfiction texts? Do they need extra guidance in identifying if a text is fiction or nonfiction? They will love referring to these bright posters and their own student checklist!
This resource includes two bright posters – one that has the identifying features of fiction and nonfiction texts, and the other helps students to understand what they are learning and articulate a learning goal.
The student checklist is so versatile! You could:
- laminate and use as a guided reading bookmark
- print and glue in student books for easy reference
- highlight each feature as they are found within a text
This resource includes:
- A bright reference poster outlining the difference between fiction and non-fiction texts
- A bright WALT and LEARNING GOAL poster
- Student checklists – four to one page. Low paper and low-cut layout.
Your students will be able to identify and articulate why a text is fiction or non-fiction in no time!