Learning Wall Starter Kit for any subject – make learning visible in your classroom!
This kit supports the creation of learning walls in your classroom. A learning wall is more than a bump it up wall – it is an evolving space that guides AND documents your students’ learning journey.
Learning Walls are an interactive teaching and learning tool for your students to refer to during the learning cycle. They become working displays that your students can refer back to, and learn from, even if you aren’t available to them.
This display includes both colour and b&w version for printing on your own coloured paper. It includes:
- Signs for LEARNING INTENTION, WALT, WLIF, SUCCESS CRITERIA (and editable tags to add ‘I Can’ statements) KNOW/DO, BIG IDEAS/ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS, MODELLED RESPONSE, ASSESSMENT TASK, and more.
- Numbers and arrows to show hierarchies, linear and cyclical learning, progressions and more.
- 5 Qs to support learners – on signs, and in coloured and b&w speech bubbles.
- ‘BUMP IT UP’ banner – your learning wall can include a modelled response, OR an entire bump it up wall – up to you and your learners!
- Round labels and rectangular labels for adding names, words etc
- Cool iPad frames to make digital connections.
You may like to add graphic organisers, images, mind maps, and more to support your learners.