our beginning writers will love this easy-to-understand display. It includes six levelled work samples and visual success criteria that are accessible for young learners who are learning to write short texts.
This display is suitable for Prep/Kinder – Grade One. It comes in soft pastels and fun brights, to suit any classroom. You can also print in black and white on your own paper, saving ink!
This resource includes:
- Six levelled work samples
- Six levels of matching success criteria with visuals
- Additional success criteria for you to swap in and out, depending on your writing task (phonics focus, retells, narrative, informative and procedural)
- Blank labels. You can print from PDF and write on, or add images and text boxes to the PowerPoint file, using your own fonts. Please note not all labels in this resource are editable.
- PDF and PowerPoint slides
Bump It Up Walls are a powerful teaching and learning tool in any classroom.