Color-by-sight word worksheets are SO engaging for students and now you can make them even more relevant to your students by choosing your own sight words! You will get eight different pet-themed color-by-sight word worksheets, and easy instructions to add words that align with your school’s sight word program.
Your students will love the different worksheets to color in: cat, dog, rabbit, snake, fish, rabbit, parrot and cute paw prints! Students will read and find the sight words hidden in the picture. They then colour in that section to match the key at the top of the page. The finished result is large enough to become part of a sight words or art display!
You will get:
- Eight different autofill color-by-sight word worksheets
- UK and USA spelling of color/colour
- Instructions for adding your own words.
- Instructions for adding your own fonts, plus a link to the fantastic KG Fonts bundle for personal use.
- A PDF file with editable form fields – you will add your six sight words to the instruction page and every worksheet will populate with your words!
- You will need Adobe Reader to view and use this file. A link to the free Adobe download is included in this resource.
You can reuse these worksheets over and over again. You can use during literacy groups, for homework, as fash finisher activities and more!